In this episode, Holly and Rachel share the process of brand design (colors, logo, design layout). You’ll hear insider tips from the client’s side, as well as the designer’s side. They discuss expectations, decision-making, and Holly’s tip for her go-to litmus test.
We’re going to talk about:
- tips for getting your colors just right
- expectations for timeframe
- what to do if you’re not loving how it’s going
- the designer’s viewpoint about the branding process
- the client’s viewpoint about the branding process